Sunday, October 16, 2011

things that push my buttons

  1. unorganized dishes in the dishwasher. honest to god it's not that hard to put the plates in order by size. big plate big plate big plate big plate big plate and next row little plate little plate little plate little plate.
  2. my sister stealing my underwear.
  3. non-mechanical pencils
  4. hair on someone's back
  5. people saying "that awkward moment when..." if it's that awkward, you don't need to say that we'll figure it out on our own.
  6. someone breathing on my neck. ew
  7. when my bottom sheet doesn't match the first one
  8. leggings with a shirt that doesn't cover your ass
  9. people who think i'm weird because i don't like fruit flavored things (juice, fruit snacks, fruit roll ups, popsicles, jolly ranchers, pie... etc.)
  10. ugly hand writing. if it's ugly, never ask to trade papers
  11. people who try to change the radio station in my car. MY CAR
  12. my brother because all my friends think he's sooooo dreammyyyy
  13. the marker holding ledge on white boards
  14. lipstick. no one can rock it
  15. heels at school unless you're a teacher you just look like a prostitute

1 comment:

  1. I am so guilty of #12. Not gonna lie, Max was my senior crush from sophomore year. Sooo dreamyyyy...

    ReplyDelete