Monday, September 26, 2011

Jim Crow Laws

But these laws! They are crazy!
                For the nursing law, how do the people in charge know that the white men aren’t as or more dangerous then the black men! They probably have the same number of hormones! And how do we even know that black men are interested in white women? I doubt they are…
                Restaurant law, it is so unreasonable. If I were in the restaurant, I would grab my wall-scaling equipment and climb that thing so I could eat with my black friends.
                Intermarriage: THEY CAN’T TELL THEM WHO TO MARRY! WHAT IF THEY’RE IN LOVE?
                The burial law is my favorite. Why does it matter who they bury you next to? It’s not like you’re going to be chatting it up with them because you’re both already dead. And no one is going to see you lying next to each other so don’t even worry about your reputation.
                In the prisons, I think they should force the different races to room together. Since they’re so against it, it would be an even better form of punishment. And they’re all murderers anyway so what does it really matter?
                Finally, for the textbook law, the solution is just to not write your name in the front of the book. I’m an 11th grader and I figured that one out. I mean seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment